Suvd has joined the Firm (then named GTS Advocates LLP) as Paralegal in 2017 and started working as Associate since 2019. She has experience in corporate law, liquidation, securities law, mining and energy law and real estate law. Suvd’s portfolio includes clients such as energy and mining companies, multinationals and commercial companies.
Suvd speaks Mongolian, English, and Russian.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor of Arts (BA), School of Law of the National University of Mongolia;
Master of Laws (LL.M.) Indiana University Robert H McKinney School of Law, USA;
Member of the Mongolian Bar Association and admitted to pravtice law in Mongolia;
Member of the New York State Bar Association and admitted to pravtice law in the State of New York;
Experience and Expertise
Litigation & Arbitration;
- More Effective Writing Makes More Effective Lawyers by the District of Columbia Bar in Washington D.C., USA (2019)
- Global Business Conference on Export and Import Barrier by the Food and Drug Institute in Washington D.C., USA (2016);
- Securities Market Training by the Mongolian Stock Exchange in UB, Mongolia (2015);
- International Arbitration: An Introduction to Law and Practice by USAID, ICC and Gibson &Dunn LLP in UB, Mongolia (2014);
- International Commercial Arbitration and Investment Treaty Arbitration under ICC Rules: Demonstration by USAID and ICC in UB, Mongolia (2014);
- SIAC Arbitration Training by USAID and SIAC in UB, Mongolia (2013);
“A Brief Overview of the Judicial System in the United States and the Supreme Court of Indiana”, Law Review Journal (English edition) by the National Legal Institute of Mongolia, Edition 2017 No.5, p. 157-165.