Ariunbayar is a lawyer who has over 6 years of experience in the law practice. Ariunbayar started off as an in-house counsel at the largest commercial bank in Mongolia while she was a third-year student in School of Law of the National University of Mongolia. During her time at the bank, Ariunbayar was in charge of handling legal matters in key departments of the bank, such as trade finance, investment banking, double taxation, custodian banking, marketing, procurement, information technology, and development related departments.
Ariunbayar has joined the Firm as an Associate in December 2018. She now routinely practices corporate law, operations related to banking and capital markets, project finance, and private equity. Ariunbayar is actively involved in investment banking, project finance, commercial transactions, and regulatory advice on fin-techs and startups the firm has advised on over the years accumulating unparalleled experience and expertise in matters of Mongolian law.
Ariunbayar speaks Mongolian and English.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Law, School of Law of the National University of Mongolia
Master of Laws (LL.M.) Pennsylvania State University, USA.
Member of the Mongolian Bar Association and admitted to practice law in Mongolia.
Certified to practice the Securities Market Law in Mongolia.
Experience and Expertise
Banking and Finance
Trade Finance and Commercial Transactions
- Internship at International Labor Organization, United Nations, Mongolia (2014)
- Participated in the general rounds of the 12th Red Cross International Humanitarian Law Moot (inter-university competition for Asia-Pacific region) in Hong Kong (2014)
- One-year Trade Finance online training program of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (2016)
- Trade Finance training by Asian Development Bank in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (2016)
- The Financial Regulatory Committee and the Mongolian Bar Association training on practicing the Securities Market Law in Mongolia (2019)