Tsolmonchimeg Enkhbat is a lawyer specializing in Commercial and Corporate Law. She has 18 years of experience in the law practice. Her skills also extend to the litigation and arbitration practice, where she has represented Fortune 500 companies in commercial and contract disputes.
She started her career as a research worker at the Legal Center of the Institute of Philosophy, Sociology and Law of the Academy of Science of Mongolia where she focused heavily on legal research. She also has extensive experience in banking and financing as she was an in-house counsel at the commercial banks and financial institutions. Tsolmonchimeg has gained an international experience through secondment to one of the top international law firms based in Singapore. She speaks Mongolian and English.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Law, Otgontenger University of Mongolia
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English Translation, University of the Humanities of Mongolia
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), School of Law of the National University of Mongolia
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Commercial Law, Monash University of Australia
- Member, Bar Association of Mongolia since 2004 and admitted to practice law in Mongolia
- Member of the Association of Mongolian Advocates since 2006
- Authorized by the Financial Regulatory Commission to provide legal advice to participants in the securities market
- Co-author “International private law”, 2004, Ulaanbaatar
- Author “Some issues on possession in the civil legislation”, ‘Huuli deedleh yos /Rule of Law’ No.4, 2004, Ulaanbaatar
- Assistant, “Constitution of Mongolia” – Prof. J.Amarsanaa /ScD/ and O.Batsaikhan /PhD/, 2004, Ulaanbaatar.
- Professional review, “Legal issues and regulations in the economic cooperation”, Prof. T.Munkhjargal /PhD/, 2004, Ulaanbaatar.
- Doing Business Reports (2014 – 2021) by the World Bank Group – Resolving Insolvency, Protecting Minority Investors and Employing Workers;
Experience and Expertise
Corporate & Commercial Law;
Litigation & Arbitration.
- International Legal Training: International Finance Corporation Legal Department EAP
Counsel Workshop in Hong Kong (2014)
- Legal Training by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (primary securities market,
international arbitration, shareholders’ agreement and sale and purchase agreement) in
- Legal Training by Allen&Overy LLP (international arbitration and cross-border transactions) in Ulaanbaatar (2014)
- Women’s Leadership Program by the Australian Government and Australia Awards Mongolia in Ulaanbaatar (2020)
Awards and Recognition
- Asia Law- Leading Lawyer in the areas of construction and real estate and labor and employment
- Letter of Honor – The Ministry of Justice and Home Affair of Mongolia